Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Wunnerful Napping Spots

Any windowsill I can fit myself onto
Mommie and daddie's bed
The back of the sofah
Mommie's compooter chair
The boy's pillow
Any warm and sunny spot on the floor
The bafftub
Any of the heater vents when it's cold
Under mommie's compooter desk, on her feet
On mommie or daddie's lap
The headboard of mommie and daddie's bed
Any blanket that makes its way onto the floor
And my favorite,
Clean laundry that has just come out of the dryer!

9 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh yes! Clean laundry just come from dryer absolute best place to sleep! Bean get me cat heater last year, so when it cold, I like to sleep in front of cat heater. She call it space heater, but it heat cat, not space, so it should be called Cat Heater. Humans - always misnaming things.

Daisy said...

Those sound like great places for napping. I like the windowsill and sunny spots on the floor also!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Oliver

We agrees fresh laundry is purrfect for a grate nappie.

Purrs
Abby

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yoo know i like warm clean laundry out uf the dryer too!!! i em allays cold!

smiles, auntie bee

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those sound like good places to nap! I like to nap on my mom or dad's lap, or on my Gizzy quilt or on my fleece pad.

ASTOR CATS said...

We love to nap just about anywhere - and you gived us some ideas for new places. Thanks for that list.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Mickey's Musings said...

On the heater and the clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Gemini and I end up fighting over the two favorite heating vents--the one that is in the sun most of the day--all winter.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, we stand by da dryer and as soon as mom puts da lawndry in da basket we is in it!