Thursday, August 30, 2007

Me-Wow!

I just can't say it enuff, thank you furry much to everyone who came ofur to my internets howse yesterday and today! So many new furriends to visit and get to know, I am a-mayzed. I shood haf knowned though. My peeple mommie has so many bean furriends that she made on her blog, of corse there are going to bee many cat furriends (and bean furriends) for me too!

For efurryone who was aksking about my black whiskers, my mommie sez that if you klick on the pitcher of me in my box, it gets furry much biggers, and you can see them on there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now, Oliver! Just heard about your new home on the web, and wanted to join the crowd and drop by. Glad to know you!

Daisy said...

Oliver, you will see the cat blogosphere has the nicest cats in the entire world! I am glad you joined us.

Anonymous said...

We all have such furry nice friends here. I like it.

Unknown said...

Oh Oscar, I will come visit you all the time. I think that you have a really neat bloggie. I added you to my blogroll so I will never forget you. You know what, my brother Clyde has one black whisker that is right above his right eye. My Lady wants to yank it out, but she won't. She knows that will be very mean to do.