Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Krismus

So it is dat time of yeer when my beans start acktin all crazy-liek. They put a tree in the howse. A TREE. And they won' let me clime on it neifur. Den they put all this sparklie stuffs on it. Big rownd things dat look liek toys to me, and looooong sparklie strings. I's not aloud to play wif those eifur. Sometimes I get the strings off the tree, and I eat 'um, just to show my beans who is King Cat around this howse. But sometimes the strings don't stay in my tummy. Then I REALLY get in trubble. What's a cat to do?

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Oliver, those strings are BAD, please don't eat them! they can make you sick!

we is not allowed to haf a tree because Sammy knocked ours over last year.

Karen Jo said...

Leave those strings alone, please; they are very bad for you. A very Merry Christmas to all of you.

Unknown said...

Have a Happy New Year! Love Henry, Clyde and Charlotte Helton!

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy New Year!! We hopes you left the strings alone!!